|Frame Type:||Brawler Framed LBX|
|LBX Type:||Myth Deity|
|Brand Maker:||Omega Dain|
|Arnaments:|| Keravnos Sword |
|Owner:|| Alferdo Gardyne (Former)|
|Game Debut:||Danball Senki W (PSP)|
|Anime Debut:||Episode 38 (W)|
|Appears in||Anime, Game, Bandai Plastic Models|
In W-Episode 39, it battled against Ikaros Force , Ikaros Zero and Minerva Kai under Gardyne's control. It managed to overwhelm them with its high specs and the installed Cylops AI's power. But the battle was paused when Dr. Mummy revealed "her" identity, betrayed Gardyne and taking over Paradise and Zeus with Lex's CCM. The battle resumed with Minerva Kai's break over, but not before managing to damage Zeus's left leg disrupting its balance. It was defeated by Ikaros Zero's Meteor Breaker, but its CCM controls replaced and fused with Adam and Eve's berserk programming. Then it combined with Killer Droid: Pegasus forming Zeus's Destroy Mode.
- HEAD: 300
- ARM: 300
- BODY: 500
- LEG: 300
- WEAPON: 600+500
- SHIELD: -
- Keravnos Sword (雷神剣ケラブノス):
- Keravnos Lance (雷神槍ケラブノス):
- Keravnos Hammer (雷神槌ケラブノス):
- God Nemesis (GODネメシス): Zeus's EX Attack Function
- Super Electro Shock (超電磁ショック): Used in Game
- Giga Voltaic Mode (ギガボルテックモード): Zeus surrounds itself in a plasma energy field while enhancing its thunder-element attacks.
- Destroy Mode (デストロイモード): Zeus combines with Killer Droid: Pegasus giving it high-amplified power.
- Zeus is the Greek Olympian god who is most commonly associate with his thunderbolts and storms.
- Zeus throws his Keravnos to make storms in Greek mythology, so it Keravnos is an appropriate name for this LBX's weapon.
- Zeus is also the name of the team which Raimon battles during the last chapter of the FF-arc in Inazuma Eleven, another Level 5 Game.
- Zeus is the first antagonist LBX to have 2 special modes, only the Destroy mode is performed when combined with Killer Droid: Pegasus.
- Its Bandai Model was ranked 31st in the LBX Popularity Poll Ranking Special.