|Frame Type:||Knight Framed LBX|
|LBX Type:||Next-gen LBX|
|Brand Maker:||Cyber Lance|
|Affiliation/s:||Cyber Lance, NICS|
|Game Debut:||Danball Senki W (PSP)|
|Anime Debut:||Episode 07 (W)|
|Appears in||Anime, Game, Bandai Plastic Models|
It was developed by Cyber Lance specifically for Jin Kaidou. It is similar in only using hammer moves,and balanced to match with Jin's input commands. It is a new-generation LBX that was given a non-standard data processing ability.
- Seahorse Anchor (シーホースアンカー)
- Adhesive Gels (粘着ジェル): Triton launches from his arms launchers strong gel that is adhesive enough to stop a speeding train cart.
It first appeared in episode 07, used by Jin to stop a speeding bullet train.
- The name "Triton" derives from the name of the Son Of the sea god, Poseidon in Greek Mythology.
- Its Bandai Model was ranked 19th in the LBX Popularity Poll Ranking Special.
- When Triton and Zenon battled each other, it was proven that Triton was weaker.