Tokio City (トキオシティ Tokio Shiti) is the central mapping location of the Danball Senki world, where Ban Yamano and most of the main characters live. Some of these locations below are accessible throughout the game's story mode.
List of Locations
- Akihabara: Tokio City's major shopping area for electronic, computer, anime, games and otaku goods, including new and used items. It is where the Akihabara Kingdom is held annually sponsored by Tiny Orbit. In the BOOST video game, BOOST Episode 0 takes setting here.
- Angel Star: Kamiya Craft's heavy vehicle manufacturing plant.
- Artemis Stadium: It is a convention centre where the annual Artemis Tournament is being held.
- Grace Hills: Hiro Oozora's and Jin Kaidou's residential address.
- Hotel Rouge: The 5-Star Hotel where Yoshimitsu Kaidou last stayed during the 2050 Artemis Tournament, before his unknown death.
- Innovator's Lab: One of the Innovator's hidden underground facilities.
- Kamiya Craft: One of Japan's top LBX manufacturing brands, and the Innovator's main financial sponsor.
- Misora Town: The town where Ban and his friends live.
- Parade Street: It's where Prime Minister Sousuke Zaizen's parade commenced, and where Ban, Kazu and Ami accomplished their first mission in stopping the Prime Minister's assassination.
- Tiny Orbit: Japan's No. 1 LBX manufacturing brand.
- TokioSIA: Tokio City's largest shopping mall around a nearby park.It is also one of the Seekers' secret bases.