|Frame Type:||Knight Framed LBX|
|LBX Type:||Next-gen LBX|
|Brand Maker:||Yamano Handmade|
|Game Debut:||Danball Senki BOOST|
|Anime Debut:||Episode 01 (W)|
|Appears in||Anime, Game, Bandai Plastic Models, Manga|
- Head: 600
- Arm: 300
- Body: 200
- Leg: 200
- Weapon: 500 + 300
- Shield: -
- Perseus Swords (ペルセウスソード)
Season 2Perseus first appeared in W-Episode 01, where it was found in the limited edition Space Hero Senshiman Custom Figure box. Hiro tried to use it but couldn't control it properly. Later, Hiro tried to use it again and managed to control it thanks to Ban's guidance. Hiro used Perseus again in the Tokio Sia Department Store and managed to destroy some of the rampaging LBXs.
In W-Episode 02, Hiro used it to destoy the rampaging Inbit when he was on his way to Seeker Headquarters. Hiro used it again to fight against the rampaging LBXs that were guarding the Seeker Headquarters and used Cosmo Slash for the first time.
- The name 'Perseus' derives from the name of a Greek hero who killed Medusa.
- The name "Perseus" means hero in greek.
- Perseus is the first LBX introduced in the Danball Senki W series.
- Its Bandai model is ranked 4th in the LBX Popularity Poll Ranking Special.
- Perseus' armor frame is also for highspeed, making it a highspeed knight framed LBX just like Val Sparos and Val Diver in Danball Senki Wars.
- In the English when in Sprukits, he was called Odysseus.