|Frame Type:||Knight Frame LBX|
|Brand Maker:|| Tiny Orbit|
|Arnaments:|| Retaliator |
|Game Debut:||Danball Senki (PSP)|
|Anime Debut:||Episode 27|
|Appears in|| Game, Anime, TCG, Manga|
Bandai Plastic Models
Within the Platinum Capsule were blueprints drawn by Junichirou Yamano to create Ban Yamano's one of a kind LBX. With the core skeleton, VX-13, Tiny Orbit began producing A LBX that would exceed the common practice of LBX development. There goal were to create an unique LBX that would transform into a flight mode with the help of an airframe design, making it a one of a kind.
The LBX was finally completed in episode 27.
Sporting a royal blue-purple color scheme, Odin has wings and related flight gear, shoulder armor that functions as exhausts in its jet mode, a gladiator's helmet reminiscent of Achilles', and a simplified body construction in order to maximize the two-way switch between an LBX and its jet form.
- Head: 500
- Arm: 200
- Body: 200
- Leg: 300
- Weapon: 500 + 400
- Retaliator (リタリエイター): Odin's standard weapon which is a twin-bladed beam lance.
- Beam Guarder (ビームカーダー): Odin's anti-beam shield.
ChronologyW-Episode 01, used by Ban to destroy the rampaging LBXs in the Tokio Sia Department Store. Ban later used it to fight against Achilles Deed and used Gungnir but unfortunately Achilles Deed blocked it easily with its shield. Soon, Odin got destroyed by Achilles Deed's Black Storm. Odin eventually gets repaired twice: the first during the Mizel arc and the second during the Wars timeline.
- The name "Odin" is derived from the king of the gods in the Norse mythology.
- It is the first LBX that can shift modes from an LBX form to a jet fighter.
- Its Bandai model is ranked No.1 in the LBX Popularity Poll Ranking Special.