In the games, winning a battle will result in item drops consisting LBX frame parts, weapons and battle items. (Parts in W, and Chips in Wars)
In Danball Senki W, it is revealed that Omega Dain, the LBX administrative organization distributes the regulations, and are conducted by the M Chip installed into every LBX. In emergency events should a connection error between the LBX and the CCM occur, they receive halting signals broadcasted by Master Computers in various locations and facilities to forcefully stop an LBX model from doing anymore excessive damage.
- Standard Regulation (スタンダードレギュレーション):
- Street Regulation (ストリートレギュレーション):
- Unlimited Regulation (アンリミテッドレギュレーション):
- General Regulation (ゼネラルレギュレーション): Rules standardized by official tournaments using various battle conditions.
Battle Select Menu
- Start Battle (バトルスタート): Start the battle
- Customize (カスタマイズ): Goes to the customiation menu
- Party (パーティ): Your current party members selected
- Diorama (ジオラマ): Choice of battlefield within free battles.
- Retreat (たいきゃく): Leave the battle immediately
- Status (ステータス): Check all statuses of LBX in battle. (excluded in W)
Some weapons and attack functions have extra effects that will give the slight upper hand during battle.
Items that randomly pop-up during battle,
|HP Recovery||HP Bar is largely replenished.|
|BP Recovery||Battery Meter is largely replenished.|
|Chance Charge||Fills the Chance Gauge meter by 1 circle.|