|Frame Type:||Brawler Frame|
|LBX Type:||Personal Handmade|
|Game Debut:||Danball Senki (PSP)|
|Anime Debut:||Episode 44|
|Appears in||Game, Anime, LBX Plastic Models|
'Ifreet' (イフリート Ifurīto) is Ren Hiyama's second personal LBX as the final boss in the Danball Senki first season.
- HEAD: 400
- BODY: 500
- ARMS: 500 + 300
- LEGS: 500 + 100
Through unknown origins, this LBX was personally handcrafted by Lex himself that reflects his "infernal soul for vengeance." It made its debut in the final battle against Ban's Odin. Despite its monstrous strength and ferocious attacks, Odin managed to prevail. Then Ifreet's CPU started to malfunction where it borrowed power from the Gravity Pump, and started to annihilate everything in its path due to its CPU comprehending and emulating Lex's negative emotions. It was eventually destroyed by Odin's Super Plasma Burst, the move Lex originally taught to Ban.
- Inferno Mode (インフェルノモード):
- Varzodas (ヴァルソダース) While glowing in a crimson aura, Ifreet charges up its energy, chanelling them into its fitst. Then Ifreet burst dashes to the opponent, delivering furious charged punches.
- Prominence Raid (プロミネンスレイド)
- The name 'Ifreet' derives from the fire-attributed supernatural creature from Arabian and Islamic culture, with a ruthless background towards domination in power, to rule all life whether its good or evil.
- It's the first LBX in the series to have 2 EX-Attack Functions pre-installed.
- Its Bandai Model was ranked 15th in the LBX Popularity Poll Ranking Special.