|Frame Type:||Brawler Frame|
|Arnaments:||Multi Gimmick Sack|
|Owner:|| Arata Sena (former)|
Hayato Matatagi (Ranking Battle)
|Game Debut:||Danball Senki W Super Custom|
|Anime Debut:||Danball Senki Wars Episode 04|
|Appears in||Anime, Game, Bandai Plastic Models|
Dot Phasor (ドット・フェイサー Dotto Feisā?) was Sena Arata's first LBX introduced in the Danball Senki Wars series. It has wheels equipped to its legs for high speed movements. It was later given to Yuno Kashima after Arata received Dot Blastrizer.
BackgroundIt first debuted in Episode 01 (Wars) along with Orvane and Val Sparos before it's official debut in Episode 04 (Wars) . It was delivered to Reina Mito by an unknown figure, and then presented to the First Platoon because their LBXs were heavily damaged. Since then, it remained as Arata Sena's main LBX and part of the First Platoon's forces.
In Episode 21 Arata activate his Overload and manage to defeat Gruxeon. However, Dot Phasor's right arm and one its eyes got damaged after defeating Gruxeon with Z-Lance.
- Multi Gimmick Sack: Dot Phasor equipped with the new-generation of weapons equipment which are mulit-purpose packs stored on the back of the LBX. It can change its change modes to suit any battle situation. Dot Phasor is equipped with:
- Z-Lance (ゼットランス): A combined bayonet.
- Z-Hammer (ゼットハンマー): A combined hammer.
- Z-Shooter (ゼットシューター): An single-hand atomic machine gun.
- Z-Sword (ゼットソード): A combined sword.
- Z-Rifle (ゼットライフル): A combined rifle.
- Z-Shield (ゼットシールド): Dot Phasor's standard shield
- Dot Gatling Gun (ドットガトリング): A new standard weapon developed by Sakuya to combast against Muraku's Gunther Yzelphar.
- Riding Armor (ライディングアーマー): When Dot Phasor broke its weapon when fighting Eldband, Sakuya let Dot Phasor use the prototype armor.
It can be purchased at Maya Game Shop after clearing Chapter 11.
- It's the first LBX that's a non-knight framed type used by a main protagonist.