|Danball Senki W|
|Platform(s):||Playstation Portable, PS VITA|
|Release Date:||October 18th, 2012|
|Price:|| 4,980 Yen|
4,940 Yen (Downloaded Version)
|Genre:||Hobby Arts RPG|
|Previous Game:||Danball Senki Baku BOOST|
|Next Game:||Danball Senki W Super Custom|
- ""The power of W (double), will save the world!!""
- — Official Game Slogan
Danball Senki W (ダンボール戦機W Danbooru Senki Daburu?) is the second installment of the Danball Senki series of games, a sequel to the game Danball Senki (PSP). It was released for Playstation Portable and PS VITA at October 18th, 2012.
The year 2051, one year after the final battle against the Innovators. Peace has returned thanks to the world's newest hobby, the Little Battle Experience (LBX for short). Ban Yamano, is now a popular LBX Champion across the globe amongst the LBX battle population. But the peace doesn't last long as a new terrorist organization called the Detector threatens the world by brainjacking LBXs.
With his LBX Odin destroyed and Ami and Kazuya mysteriously abducted, Ban gets a new LBX, Elysion and joins up with the karate-girl, Ran Hanasaki and the arcade-otaku, Hiro Oozora to fight against this new threat. Following the battle towards N-City, they meet up with Jessica Kaios, Jin Kaidou and a fully recuperated Yuuya Haibara.
As the battle against the Detector continues, a new hidden evil comes to light after discovering the true nature of the Detector's terrorist acts. And what hidden potential lies within the newcomer, Hiro.
- Main: Ban Yamano, Hiro Oozora, Ran Hanasaki, Jessica Kaios, Jin Kaidou, Yuuya Haibara, Ami Kawamura, Kazuya Aoshima
- Rivals: Hanzou Gouda, Daiki Sendou, Asuka Kojou, Kirito Kazama
- Support: Takuya Uzaki, Cobra, Otacross, Owen Kaios, Eiji Yagami, Shouko Mano, Masashi Hosoi, Heita Yakabe, Mongoose, Junichirou Yamano
- Enemies: Detector, Omega Dain, Alferdo Gardyne, Dr. Mummy, Mizel
- LBX Customization is upgraded to switch between different "Color" frames, while all LBX custom sets are stacked seperately from the main party's LBX set.
- New game-exclusive LBXs: Saurus, Orion, Robin H
- Online Battle has expanded between 6 players, you can form a team of up to 3 players.
- The first game to online battle between PSP and PS VITA.
- All characters' abilities are now customizable in the new Skill System.
- By importing saved data between the previous games (Danball Senki and Danball Senki BOOST), you can obtain these special LBXs with changeable colors (Achilles from Danball Senki and Epsilon from Danball Senki BOOST).
- For those who manage to order the game early, a special password is given for a Senshiman color-framed Perseus, along with two mascot figures of Ikaros Zero and Ikaros Force.
|Streaming (TV Edit)|
|Streaming (TV Edit)|
- Danball Senki W Official game website (Japan)
|v · d · eDanball Senki Series|
|Games||Danball Senki (PSP) | Danball Senki BOOST | Danball Senki Baku BOOST | Danball Senki W (PSP) | Danball Senki W Super Custom | Danball Senki Wars|
|Anime||Danball Senki (Anime) | Danball Senki W (Anime) | Danball Senki Wars (Anime)|
|Movies||Inazuma Eleven GO VS Danball Senki W|
|Manga||Danball Senki (Manga) | Jin Kaidou Gaiden | BOOST Gaiden|