|Danball Senki BOOST|
|Release Date:||September 11th, 2011|
|Genre:||Hobby Arts RPG|
|Character Designer:||Jun Sonobe|
Danball Senki BOOST (ダンボール戦機ブースト, Danbōru Senki Buusuto, lit. "Cardboard Chronicles Boost"), is a PSP role-playing video game developed by Level-5. The game is a remake version of the original Danball Senki, with additional features and contents, plus a bonus teaser episode regarding the sequel.
- New LBXs were added, including Epsilon and Perseus, etc.
- With the new LBXs, customization has expanded to over 3000 frame parts.
- New Combat Styles: Twin-Pistols and Dual Swords
- More Attack Functions
- A Hidden Story: Episode 0 can be accessed
- Hidden Bosses in the Under-Ranking Battles
- Camera view of the battle play has expanded
- 10 more party characters are available to swtich (after completing the game)
- Each character has their own ability when customizing their LBX to their individual choice.
- Auto Mode is optionable during battle
- Menus become more graphical
- 100 more LBX Cards in the LBX Card Battle mini-game
- Saved data from the previous game can be imported, thereby obtaining most of your old items.
- Danball Senki BOOST Official videogame website
|v · d · eDanball Senki Series|
|Games||Danball Senki (PSP) | Danball Senki BOOST | Danball Senki Baku BOOST | Danball Senki W (game) | Danball Senki W Super Custom | Danball Senki Wars|
|Anime||Danball Senki (Anime) | Danball Senki W (Anime) | Danball Senki Wars (Anime)|
|Movies||Inazuma Eleven GO VS Danball Senki W|
|Manga||Danball Senki (Manga) | Jin Kaidou Gaiden | BOOST Gaiden|